At a glance
- 2 commits pushed on 2021-03-16:
- Added to 2021-03-04 WG agenda
- Mentioned in 2021-03-04 WG notes
- 5 commits pushed on 2021-02-19:
- Spec PR created on 2021-02-17 by benjie
- Commit pushed: RFC: operation expressions on 2021-02-17 by @benjie
This RFC is to act as a discussion place for operation expressions; an extension to the Schema Coordinates syntax that allows for a host of new use cases.
I've outlined some of the use cases that have been discussed so far, and have iterated on the syntax a little, but everything in this is very much in flux. The purpose of this PR is to be a place to host the discussion (separate from Schema Coordinates) so that others may bring their ideas to the table. I don't think it's suitable for merging at this time.
- Anonymous operations
- Named operations
- Named fragments
- Inline fragments
- Named fragments within a path
- Argument nested input object references